This beautiful 1908 sculpture by Bela Pratt had lost
parts of two fingers.
To create new fingers, a mixture of epoxy resin, marble dust,
and glass beads was used to imitate the appearance of marble.
The fingers were attached with a reversible adhesive, so the
original fingers can be reattached if they are ever located.
The replacement fingers are made from the highest grade inert
materials, so they will not change color over time.
Brussat Sculpture Conservation, LLC
Jackson Heights, NY